Publications by Jason Alexander
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Jason Alexander that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Mark Marshall, Thomas Carter, Jason Alexander, Sriram Subramanian, Ultra-Tangibles: Creating Movable Tangible Objects on Interactive Tables. Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2012). May 2012. PDF, 514 Kbytes. External information
- Jason Alexander, Teng Han, William Judd, Pourang Irani, Sriram Subramanian, Putting Your Best Foot Forward: Investigating Real-World Mappings for Foot-based Gestures . Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2012). April 2012. PDF, 771 Kbytes.
- Teng Han, Jason Alexander, Abhijit Karnik, Pourang Irani, Sriram Subramanian, Kick: Investigating the Use of Kick Gestures for Mobile Interactions. MobileHCI 2011. August 2011. PDF, 295 Kbytes.
- Jason Alexander, Mark T. Marshall, Sriram Subramanian, Increasing the Appeal of Mobile TV Using Haptic Feedback. CHI 2011 Workshop on Video Interaction a?? Making Broadcasting A Successful Social Media. May 2011. PDF, 63 Kbytes.
- Jason Alexander, Mark T. Marshall, Sriram Subramanian, Adding Haptic Feedback to Mobile TV. Extended Abstracts of the International Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. April 2011. PDF, 289 Kbytes. External information
- Calkin Suero Montero, Jason Alexander, Sriram Subramanian, Mark Marshall, Would You Do That? a?? Understanding Social Acceptance of Gestural Interfaces. MobileHCI 2010 . September 2010. PDF, 315 Kbytes.
- Dima Aliakseyeu, Sriram Subramanian, Jason Alexander, Supporting atomic user actions on the table. Chapter in Tabletops - Horizontal Interactive Displays. ISBN 978-1-84996-112-7. May 2010. No electronic version available. External information
- Jessica R. Cauchard, Mike Fraser, Jason Alexander, Sriram Subramanian, Offsetting Displays on Mobile Projector Phones. Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Personal Projection (UbiProjection 2010). May 2010. PDF, 479 Kbytes.
- Eleanor Jones, Jason Alexander, Andreas Andreou, Pourang Irani, Sriram Subramanian, GesText: Accelerometer-based Gestural Text-Entry Systems. Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. ISBN 978-1-60558-929-9/10/04. April 2010. PDF, 1108 Kbytes.