Publications by Anthony Pipe
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Anthony Pipe that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Alan Broun, Christopher Beck, Anthony Pipe, Majid Mirmehdi, Christopher Melhuish, Bootstrapping a robot's kinematic model. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 62(3), pp. 330–339. March 2014. No electronic version available. External information
- Christopher Beck, Alan Broun, Majid Mirmehdi, Anthony Pipe, Christopher Melhuish, Text Line Aggregation. International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods (ICPRAM 2014), pp. 393–401. February 2014. PDF, 14648 Kbytes.
- Farshid Amirabdollahian, Kerstin Dautenhahn, Clare Dixon, Kerstin Eder, Michael Fisher, Kheng Lee Koay, Evgeni Magid, Anthony Pipe, Maha Salem, Joe Saunders, Matt Webster, Can You Trust Your Robotic Assistant?. 5th International Conference in Social Robotics (ICSR 2013), Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, vol. 8239, pp. 571–573. October 2013. No electronic version available.
- Paul Bremner, Anthony Pipe, Christopher Melhuish, Mike Fraser, Sriram Subramanian, The Effects of Robot-Performed Co-Verbal Gesture on Listener Behaviour. Humanoids 2011, pp. 458–465. October 2011. No electronic version available.
- Elena Corina Grigore, Kerstin Eder, Alexander Lenz, Sergey Skachek, Anthony Pipe, Christopher Melhuish, Towards Safe Human-Robot Interaction. 12th Conference Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems (TAROS) 2011. ISBN 978-3-642-23231-2, pp. 323–335. September 2011. PDF, 414 Kbytes. External information
- Paul Bremner, Anthony Pipe, Sriram Subramanian, Mike Fraser, Christopher Melhuish, Conversational Gestures in Human-Robot Interaction. Proc. IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC 2009), pp. 1645–1649. November 2009. No electronic version available.
- Paul Bremner, Anthony Pipe, Mike Fraser, Sriram Subramanian, Christopher Melhuish, Beat Gesture Generation Rules for Human-Robot Interaction. Proc. 18th IEEE International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (Ro-Man 2009), pp. 1029–1034. October 2009. No electronic version available.