Publications by Thomas Lansdall-Welfare
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Thomas Lansdall-Welfare that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Ilias Flaounas, Omar Ali, Thomas Lansdall-Welfare, Tijl De Bie, Nick Mosdell, Justin Lewis, Nello Cristianini, Research Methods in the Age of Digital Journalism. Digital Journalism, 1(1). ISSN 2167-0811. November 2012. No electronic version available. External information
- Thomas Lansdall-Welfare, Vasileios Lampos, Nello Cristianini, Nowcasting the mood of the nation. Significance, 9(4). ISSN 17409705, pp. 26–28. August 2012. PDF, 549 Kbytes. External information
- Thomas Lansdall-Welfare, Vasileios Lampos, Nello Cristianini, The Effect of the Recession on Collective Mood in the UK. Proceedings of Internet, Politics, Policy 2012. July 2012. PDF, 623 Kbytes. External information
- Saatviga Sudhahar, Thomas Lansdall-Welfare, Ilias Flaounas, Nello Cristianini, ElectionWatch: Detecting Patterns In News Coverage of US Elections. Proceedings of the 13th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (EACL), pp. 82–86. April 2012. No electronic version available.
- Thomas Lansdall-Welfare, Vasileios Lampos, Nello Cristianini, Effects of the Recession on Public Mood in the UK. Mining Social Network Dynamics (MSND) session on Social Media Applications in News and Entertainment (SMANE) at WWW '12, pp. 1221–1226. April 2012. PDF, 248 Kbytes. External information
- Thomas Lansdall-Welfare, Ilias Flaounas, Nello Cristianini, Scalable Corpus Annotation by Graph Construction and Label Propagation. 1st International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods, pp. 25–34. February 2012. PDF, 304 Kbytes.