Publications by Steve Wright
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Steve Wright that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Steve Wright, . Chapter in . July 2013. No electronic version available.
- Steve Wright, Kerstin Eder, Experience of Deploying Event-B in Industrial Microprocessor Development. Chapter in Industrial Deployment of System Engineering Methods. ISBN 978-3-642-33170-1, pp. 107–122. June 2013. No electronic version available. External information
- Fangfang Yuan, Steve Wright, Kerstin Eder, David May, Managing Complexity Through Abstraction: A refinement-based approach to formalize Instruction Set Architectures. 13th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM). ISBN 978-3-642-24558-9, pp. 585–600. October 2011. PDF, 473 Kbytes. External information
- Steve Wright, Practical Experiences Constructing Working Virtual Machines. 09381 Extended Abstract Collection: Refinement Based Methods for the Construction of Dependable Systems - Dagstuhl Seminar. ISSN 1862-4405, pp. 173–177. January 2010. No electronic version available. External information
- Steve Wright, Kerstin Eder, Using Event-B to construct Instruction Set Architectures. Formal Aspects of Computing, 23(1). ISSN 0934-5043, pp. 73–89. January 2010. No electronic version available. External information
- Steve Wright, MIDAS Machine Specification. CSTR-09-008, Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. March 2009. PDF, 185 Kbytes.
- Steve Wright, Automatic Generation of C from Event-B. Workshop on Integration of Model-based Formal Methods and Tools. February 2009. PDF, 170 Kbytes.
- Steve Wright, Using EventB to Create a Virtual Machine Instruction Set Architecture. Abstract State Machines, B and Z. ISBN 0302-9743/1611-3349, pp. 265–279. September 2008. PDF, 232 Kbytes. External information
- Stephen Wright, Midas Design Document. CSTR-06-014, Department of Computer Science. April 2008. PDF, 144 Kbytes.