Benjamin Sachben 'AT' cs 'DOT' bris 'DOT' ac 'DOT' uk
I was recently awarded my PhD which was completed at the University of Bristol in the Algorithms group under the supervision of Raphaël Clifford.
I recently started a 3 year EPSRC Postdoctoral Fellowship in Theoretical Computer Science which I hold at the University of Warwick. I am currently visiting the Bristol University Computer Science department for about one day a week.
PublicationsAn up to date list of my publications can be found on my new homepage at the University of Warwick.
Past Departmental Involvement
- (First Semester, 2009-2011) Teaching Assistant for Data Structures and Algorithms (COMS21103)
- (First Semester, 2007-2008) Teaching Assistant for Software Engineering (COMS21102)
- (First Semester, 2007-2008) Teaching Assistant for Advanced Algorithms (COMSM1402).
- (Second Semester, 2006-2008) Lab Demonstrator for Introduction to Computer Architecture (COMS12200)
- (2007-2008) Treasurer for the Computer Science Society
- An organiser of the Theory of Computing reading group
- Student Assistant for the Admissions Days in the Department
- I am a member of the Theory of Computing reading group
- I was also involved in the organising of the Bristol Algorithms Days Feasibility Workshop (BAD '10) as well as Bristol Algorithms Days (BAD '09 and BAD '08) and the Bristol Summer School on Probabilistic Techniques in Computer Science