- 2011 EPSRC Grant Panelist
- 2010 EU Grant Panelist
2009 Humboldt Award, Germany
2006-2007 Member, IEEE Fellows Selection Committee
- 2005-2006 Humbolt Award,Germany.
2004 Fellow of World Innovation Foundation.
- 2004 3rd Most Downloaded Paper in the history of IEEE Transactions on CAD, "LPRAM: A Novel Low Power RAM Design with Testability"
2003 Listed: (among 230 Computer Scientists, worldwide) Highly Cited (www.isihighlycited.com)
- 2000 Keynote Speaker, CIT Conference
1999 Fellow, Association of Computing Machinery, "For contributions to VLSI CAD and Test, and Fault-tolerant Computing"
- 1998 Keynote Speaker, 7th IEEE North Atlantic Test Workshop
1997-1998 Fulbright Flad Chair Award in Computer Science
1996 The 1996 IEEE Transactions on CAD Best Paper Award
1996 Golden Core Member of IEEE
- 1993-1995 Founding Programme Committee Chairman, Online Test Symposium
1990 Humboldt Prize (Highest honour by Humboldt foundation, Germany)
1989 Fellow, Japan Society for Promotion of Science
1988 Fellow, IEEE, ``For Contributions to Techniques and Theory of Designing Fault-tolerant Circuits and Systems''