[ ILPnet2 | Library | Newsletter | CSCW | Education | End-User Club | Events | Nodes | Systems | Applications | Members only ]
Events organised or sponsored by ILPnet2
Reports on these events can be found
at the IJS ILPnet2 website.
- LLL-2000: 2nd Learning Language in Logic Workshop, Lisbon, Portugal, 13-14 September 2000.
workshop on Data Mining, Decision Support, Meta-learning and ILP: Forum for Practical Problem Presentation and Prospective Solutions, Lyon, France, 12 September 2000.
- 12th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information, Birmingham, United Kingdom, 6-18 August 2000.
- ILP-2000: The Tenth International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming, London, 24-28 July 2000.
- ILP tutorial at the 3d European Conference on Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (Prague, Czech Republic, September 15-18 1999).
- Ninth International Workshop on Inductive Logic Programming (ILP'99),
Bled, Slovenia, 24-27 June 1999.
- Solomon European Network Industrial Day,
Bled, Slovenia, 29 June 1999.
- First International Workshop on Learning Language in Logic,
Bled, Slovenia, 30 June 1999.
- Seminar on Inductive Logic Programming and Knowledge Discovery,
International Summerschool on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining,
Caminha, Portugal, 28 September - 4 October 1998.
P A Flach,
Peter.Flach@bristol.ac.uk. Last modified on Thursday 14 November 2002 at 17:43. © 2002 ILPnet2