ROCOn (pronounced rok-on) is a tool for visualising ROC graphs. Features
- Plots points in ROC space.
- Draws upper convex hull of ROC points.
- Can output graphs as JPEG or EPS.
- Can run as standalone application or web applet.
- Can automatically create ROC curves for probablistic classifiers
by changing threshold.
- Can show the optimal classifeir by changing the class distribution.
- Shows Isometrics for various measures
- Can show an "animation" by changing automatically the class distribution.
You can download the latest version on ROCOn (rel-2-0)
or view a
demonstration of ROCOn running in web mode.
To run the standalone application, either run the jar file directly:
java -jar ROCOn-1-0.jar
or if you have unpacked the jar, run the ROCAnalysis.ROCAnalysisViewer
The menu items and buttons do pretty much what you would expect.
This menu item is for generating ROC curves from a probablistic classifier
by varying the threshold used by the classifier. The file format consists
of a number of lines representing examples in the dataset. Each line
contains two fields seperated by spaces or commas. The first field
contains true if the example is in the positive class, false otherwise.
The second column contains the classifiers confidence that the example is
in the positive class, expressed as a probability.
is an example.