ROCOnROCOn (pronounced rok-on) is a tool for visualising ROC graphs. Features include:
- Plots points in ROC space.
- Draws upper convex hull of ROC points.
- Can output graphs as JPEG or EPS.
- Can run as standalone application or web applet.
- Can automatically create ROC curves for probablistic classifiers by changing threshold.
- Can show the optimal classifeir by changing the class distribution.
- Shows Isometrics for various measures
- Can show an "animation" by changing automatically the class distribution.
UsageTo run the standalone application, either run the jar file directly:
java -jar ROCOn-1-0.jar
or if you have unpacked the jar, run the ROCAnalysis.ROCAnalysisViewer class:
java ROCAnalysis.ROCAnalysisViewerThe menu items and buttons do pretty much what you would expect.