This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Adeline Paiement, Majid Mirmehdi, Xianghua Xie, Mark Hamilton, Integrated Segmentation and Interpolation of Sparse Data. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 23(1). ISSN 1057-7149 , pp. 110–125. January 2014. No electronic version available. External information
- Elena Corina Grigore, Kerstin Eder, Anthony Pipe, Christopher Melhuish, Ute Leonards, Joint Action Understanding improves Robot-to-Human Object Handover. IROS 2013, pp. tbc–tbc. November 2013. No electronic version available. External information
- Thomas Lansdall-Welfare, Ilias Flaounas, Nello Cristianini, Scalable Corpus Annotation by Graph Construction and Label Propagation. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods. ISBN 978-989-8425-98-0, pp. 25–34. February 2012. PDF, 559 Kbytes.
- Alejo Nevado Holgado, John Terry, Rafal Bogacz, Conditions for the generation of beta oscillations in the subthalamic nucleus - globus pallidus network. The Journal of Neuroscience, 30, pp. 12340–12352. September 2010. No electronic version available. External information
- Adeline Paiement, Majid Mirmehdi, Xianghua Xie, Mark Hamilton, Simultaneous level set interpolation and segmentation of short- and long-axis MRI. Proceedings of Medical Image Understanding and Analysis (MIUA) 2010, pp. 267–272. July 2010. PDF, 173 Kbytes.