Publications by Annie Yao
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Annie Yao that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- James Marshall, Rafal Bogacz, Anna Dornhaus, Robert Planque, Tim Kovacs, Nigel R. Franks, On optimal decision making in brains and social insect colonies. Chapter in Modelling Natural Action Selection. Anil K. Seth, Tony J. Prescott, Joanna J. Bryson, (eds.). June 2011. No electronic version available. External information
- Annie Yao, Andrew Calway, Interpolating Novel Views from Image Sequences by Probabilistic Depth carving. Proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV 2004), pp. 379–390. May 2004. PDF, 499 Kbytes.
- Annie Yao, Andrew Calway, Dense 3-D Structure from Image Sequences Using Probabilistic Depth Carving. Proceedings of the 14th British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC 2003). ISBN 1 901725 23 5, pp. 211–220. September 2003. PDF, 304 Kbytes.
- Annie Yao, Andrew Calway, Uncalibrated Narrow Baseline Augmented Reality. 1st International Symposium on 3D Data Processing Visualization and Transmission. G. M Cortelazzo, C Guerra, (eds.). ISSN 0769515215, pp. 182–185. June 2002. PDF, 246 Kbytes.
- Annie Yao, Andrew Calway, Robust Estimation of 3-D Camera Motion for Uncalibrated Augmented Reality. CSTR-02-001, Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. March 2002. PDF, 1312 Kbytes.