Publications by Paul Duff
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Paul Duff that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Paul Duff, Auto-Calibration for Ultrasonic Positioning Systems. PhD thesis. University of Bristol. July 2008. PDF, 3079 Kbytes.
- Mike Fraser, Paul Duff, William Pearson, Grounding Mobile Force-Feedback in the Real World. Eurohaptics 2008, pp. 514–522. June 2008. No electronic version available.
- Mike Fraser, Kirsten Cater, Paul Duff, Using Actuated Devices in Location-Aware Systems. Proc. Tangible and Embedded Interaction (TEI 2008), pp. 19–26. February 2008. No electronic version available.
- Cliff Randell, Paul Duff, Michael McCarthy, Henk Muller, HeadRacer: A Head Mounted Wearable Computer with Ultrasonic Position Sensing. Seventh International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing - Demonstration. September 2005. PDF, 99 Kbytes.
- Paul Duff, Richard Swinford, Michael McCarthy, Angus Clark, Henk Muller, Cliff Randell, Shahram Izadi, Andy Boucher, Andy Law, Sarah Pennington, A New Method for Auto-Calibrated Object Tracking. Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing. ISBN 3-540-28760-4, pp. 123–140. September 2005. PDF, 560 Kbytes. External information