Publications by Angus Clark
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Angus Clark that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Paul Duff, Richard Swinford, Michael McCarthy, Angus Clark, Henk Muller, Cliff Randell, Shahram Izadi, Andy Boucher, Andy Law, Sarah Pennington, A New Method for Auto-Calibrated Object Tracking. Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing. ISBN 3-540-28760-4, pp. 123–140. September 2005. PDF, 560 Kbytes. External information
- Angus A Clark, Barry T Thomas, Evolving Image Segmentations for the Analysis of Video Sequences. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition 2001, Vol. 2. Anne Jacobs, Thomas Baldwin, (eds.). ISBN 0-7695-1272-0, pp. 290–295. December 2001. PDF, 699 Kbytes.
- Angus A Clark, Tom Troscianko, Neill W Campbell, Barry T Thomas, A comparison between human and machine labelling of image regions. Perception, 29 (9). ISSN 0301-0066, pp. 1127–1138. September 2000. No electronic version available.
- A. A. Clark, B. T. Thomas, N. W. Campbell, P. Greenway, Texture Deconvolution for the Fourier-Based Analysis of Non-Rectangular Regions. British Machine Vision Conference. ISBN 1 901725 09 X, pp. 193–202. September 1999. PDF, 330 Kbytes.
- Angus Clark, Region Classification for the Interpretation of Video Sequences. PhD thesis. Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. September 1999. PDF, 16157 Kbytes.
- Angus A Clark, Tom Troscianko, Neill W Campbell, Barry T Thomas, Image region labelling by humans and by an artificial neural network. European Conference on Visual Perception 1996, Perception Vol 25 Supplement, pp. 47–47. September 1996. No electronic version available.