Publications by Ian Holyer
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Ian Holyer that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Bita Shadgar, Ian Holyer, WEBDAD: A WEBDAV IMPLEMENTATION FOR AUTHORING DATABASES. Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference WWW/Internet 2002. Pedro Isaias, (eds.), pp. 827–828. November 2002. PDF, 16 Kbytes.
- Bita Shadgar, Ian Holyer, WebDAV-based distributed authoring of databases(WebDAD). The First Eurasia Conference on Advances in Information & Communication Technology. M. Hassan Shafazand, A. Min Tjoa, (eds.), pp. 529–532. October 2002. PDF, 31 Kbytes.
- Ian Holyer, Eleni Spiliopoulou, Concurrent Monadic Interfacing. Implementation of Functional Languages, IFL '98, 10th International Workshop, Selected Papers, London, United Kingdom, September 1998. ISBN 3-540-66229-4, pp. 73–89. June 1999. No electronic version available.
- I Holyer, E Spiliopoulou, Concurrent Monadic Interfacing. IFL '98: Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Implementation of Functional Languages, pp. 253–269. September 1998. No electronic version available.
- I Holyer, N Davies, E Spiliopoulou, Distribution in a Demand Driven Style. The First International Workshop on Component-based software development in Computational Logic; COCL, pp. 29–41. September 1998. PDF, 168 Kbytes.
- I Holyer, E Spiliopoulou, The Brisk Machine: A Simplified STG Machine. Implementation of Functional Languages, 9th International Workshop, IFL'97, St. Andrews, Scotland, UK, September 1997, Selected Papers, LNCS 1467. ISBN 3-540-64849-6, pp. 20–38. August 1998. PDF, 208 Kbytes.
- Ian Holyer, Eleni Spiliopoulou, The Brisk Machine: A Simplified STG Machine. CSTR-98-003, Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. March 1998. PDF, 213 Kbytes.