Publications by David Coyle
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by David Coyle that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Anja Thieme, Madeline Balaam, Jayne Wallace, David Coyle, Siân Lindley, Designing wellbeing. ACM Conference on Designing Interactive Systems (DIS 2012). June 2012. No electronic version available.
- David Coyle, Conor Linehan, Karen P Tang, Sian Lindley, Interaction Design and Emotional Wellbeing. EA CHI 2012 ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp. 2775–2778. May 2012. PDF, 145 Kbytes. External information
- Gavin Doherty, David Coyle, John Sharry, Engagement with Online Mental Health Interventions: An Exploratory Clinical Study of a Treatment for Depression. CHI 2012 ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computer Systems, pp. 1421–1430. May 2012. PDF, 1051 Kbytes. External information
- David Coyle, James Moore, Per Ola Kristensson, Paul C Fletcher, Alan F Blackwell, I did that! Measuring Users' Experience of Agency in their own Actions. ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computer Systems (ACM CHI 2012), pp. 2025–2034. May 2012. PDF, 1418 Kbytes. External information
- David Coyle, Izdihar Jamil, Sriram Subramanian, Tabletops and Therapeutic Interactions. Surface Learning Workshop, . March 2012. PDF, 321 Kbytes.
- David Coyle, Gavin Doherty, Stepped care and mental health technologies. ECCE 2010 workshop on Cognitive Engineering for Technology in Mental Health Care and Rehabilitation. ISBN 978-94-90818-04-3, pp. 99–102. August 2010. PDF, 169 Kbytes.
- Mark Matthews, David Coyle, Therapeutic Computer Games. Chapter in Therapeutic Computer Games. In The Use of Technology in Mental Health: Applications, Ethics and Practice. Anthony. ISSN 0398079536, pp. 134–142. August 2010. PDF, 558 Kbytes.
- David Coyle, Mark Matthews, Gavin Doherty, John Sharry, Engaging with mental health: a global challenge. Workshop in Interactive Systems in Healthcare at CHI 2010. ISBN 098262848X/, pp. 33–36. May 2010. PDF, 82 Kbytes. External information