Publications by Mark Marshall
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Mark Marshall that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Izdihar Jamil, Mark Perry, Kenton O'Hara, Abhijit Karnik, Mark Marshall, Swathi Jha, Sanjay Gupta, Sriram Subramanian, Group Interaction on Interactive Multi-touch Tables by Children in India. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Interaction Design and Children. ISBN 978-1-4503-1007-9, pp. 224–227. June 2012. PDF, 1587 Kbytes. External information
- Mark Marshall, Peter Bennett, Mike Fraser, Sriram Subramanian, Emotional Response as a Measure of Liveness in New Musical Instrument Performance. CHI 2012 Workshop on Exploring HCIa??s Relationship with Liveness. May 2012. PDF, 999 Kbytes.
- Mark Marshall, Thomas Carter, Jason Alexander, Sriram Subramanian, Ultra-Tangibles: Creating Movable Tangible Objects on Interactive Tables. Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2012). May 2012. PDF, 514 Kbytes. External information
- Ray Yun, Keisuke Kambara, Itiro Siio , Mark D. Gross, Dan Newton, Mark T. Marshall, Andrew Stephenson, Christopher Perez, Roel Vertegaal, Ayumi Kawakami, Koji Tsukada, Demo Hour. ACM Interactions, 18(4). ISSN 1072-5520, pp. 8–9. July 2011. PDF, 6082 Kbytes. External information
- Dan Newton, Mark T. Marshall, Examining How Musicians Create Augmented Musical Instruments. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression (NIME11). June 2011. PDF, 2175 Kbytes.
- Mark T. Marshall, Marcelo M. Wanderley, Examining The Effects Of Embedded Vibrotactile Feedback On The Feel Of A Digital Musical Instrument. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression (NIME11). June 2011. PDF, 1628 Kbytes.
- Jason Alexander, Mark T. Marshall, Sriram Subramanian, Increasing the Appeal of Mobile TV Using Haptic Feedback. CHI 2011 Workshop on Video Interaction a?? Making Broadcasting A Successful Social Media. May 2011. PDF, 63 Kbytes.
- Izdihar Jamil, Abhijit Karnik, Mark Marshall, Sriram Subramanian, Communication Patterns in Collaborative Peer Learning around Interactive Tables. In CHI 2011 Workshop on Child Computer Interaction on UI Technologies and their Impact on Educational Pedagogy. April 2011. PDF, 297 Kbytes.
- Jason Alexander, Mark T. Marshall, Sriram Subramanian, Adding Haptic Feedback to Mobile TV. Extended Abstracts of the International Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. April 2011. PDF, 289 Kbytes. External information
- Dan Newton, Mark T. Marshall, The Augmentalist: Enabling Musicians to Develop Augmented Musical Instruments. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Tangible, Embedded and Embodied Interaction, pp. 249–252. January 2011. PDF, 1986 Kbytes. External information