Publications by Tilo Burghardt
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Tilo Burghardt that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- B Hughes, T Burghardt, M Scholl, Towards fully Automated Biometric Identification of Individual White Sharks using Computer Vision on Dorsal Fin Images. 15th EEA Scientific Conference. November 2011. No electronic version available.
- Tilo Burghardt, Peter J Barham, Crystal ID. Patent. 1013432.8. August 2011. No electronic version available.
- Peter J Barham, Tilo Burghardt, Richard B Sherley, Non-invasive Monitoring of Colonial Seabirds using Computer Vision: Scope and Limitations as Exemplified on African Penguins and Bank Cormorants. 1st World Seabird Conference (WSC2010), pp. C4-1–11 ff.. September 2010. No electronic version available. External information
- Richard B Sherley, Tilo Burghardt, Peter J Barham, Innes C Cuthill, Computer Vision Monitoring of African Penguins Spheniscus demersus: New Data on the Field Capacity from Robben Island. 7th International Penguin Conference (IPC2010), pp. 116 ff–. August 2010. No electronic version available. External information
- Tilo Burghardt, Neill Campbell, Generic Phase Curl Localisation for an Individual Identification of Turing-patterned Animals. VAIB at 20th International Conference in Pattern Recognition (ICPR), pp. 17–21. August 2010. PDF, 1472 Kbytes. External information
- Richard B Sherley, Tilo Burghardt, Peter J Barham, Neill Campbell, Innes C Cuthill, Spotting the difference: towards fully-automated population monitoring of African penguins Spheniscus demersus. Endangered Species Research, 11. ISSN 1613-4796, pp. 101–111. March 2010. PDF, 1463 Kbytes. External information
- Ioannis Kaloskampis, Tilo Burghardt, Towards Automated Visual Identification of Great Whites using Biometric Computer Vision. International White Shark Symposium (IWSS), pp. 21–22. December 2009. No electronic version available.
- Tilo Burghardt, Visual Animal Biometrics. PhD thesis. University of Bristol. June 2008. PDF, 16591 Kbytes. External information
- Tilo Burghardt, Anja Wasilewski, Conservational Prospects of Computer-aided Visual Bontebok Identification Using Biometrical Features. 6th International Zoo and Wildlife Research Conference on Behaviour, Physiology and Genetics, pp. 248–250. October 2007. No electronic version available.
- Tilo Burghardt, Neill Campbell, Peter J Barham, Innes C Cuthill, Richard Sherley, A Fully Automated Computer Vision System for the Biometric Identification of African Penguins (Spheniscus demersus) on Robben Island. 6th International Penguin Conference (IPC07). September 2007. No electronic version available.
- Tilo Burghardt, Neill Campbell, Individual Animal Identification using Visual Biometrics on Deformable Coat Patterns. 5th International Conference on Computer Vision Systems (ICVS07). ISBN 978-3-00-020933-8, pp. 1–10. March 2007. PDF, 2327 Kbytes. External information
- Tilo Burghardt, Janko Calic, Real-time Face Detection and Tracking of Animals. IEEE 8th Seminar on Neural Network Applications in Electrical Engineering (NEUREL06), pp. 27–32. September 2006. PDF, 3903 Kbytes.
- Tilo Burghardt, Janko Calic, Analysing Animal Behaviour in Wildlife Videos Using Face Detection and Tracking. IEE Proceedings - Vision, Image, and Signal Processing, 153(3). ISSN 1359-7108, pp. 305–312. June 2006. PDF, 1093 Kbytes.
- Tilo Burghardt, Peter J Barham, Automated Visual Identification of Individual African Penguins. European EAZA Annual Conference 2005, pp. 207–210. September 2005. No electronic version available. External information
- Janko Calic, David Bull, Neill Campbell, Andrew Calway, Majid Mirmehdi, Tilo Burghardt, Sion Hannuna, Changming Kong, Sarah Porter, Nishan Canagarajah, Towards Intelligent Content Based Retrieval of Wildlife Videos. Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Image Analysis for Multimedia Interactive Services (WIAMIS 2005). April 2005. PDF, 278 Kbytes.
- Tilo Burghardt, Janko Calic, Barry Thomas, Tracking Animals in Wildlife Videos Using Face Detection. European Workshop on the Integration of Knowledge, Semantics and Digital Media Technology. October 2004. PDF, 1366 Kbytes.
- Tilo Burghardt, Barry Thomas, Peter J Barham, Janko Calic, Automated Visual Recognition of Individual African Penguins. Fifth International Penguin Conference, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. September 2004. PDF, 3904 Kbytes.