Publications by Constance Fleuriot
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Constance Fleuriot that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Kirsten Cater, Constance Fleuriot, Richard Hull, Josephine Reid, Location Aware Interactive Applications. ACM SIGGRAPH 2005, Conference Abstracts and Applications. July 2005. PDF, 590 Kbytes.
- Josephine Reid, Richard Hull, Kirsten Cater, Constance Fleuriot, Magic Moments in Situated Mediascapes. ACM SIGCHI International Conference on Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology ACE 2005. June 2005. PDF, 160 Kbytes.
- Clodagh Miskelly, Kirsten Cater, Constance Fleuriot, Morris Williams, Lucy Wood, Locating Story. Proceedings of the fourth Media in Transition conference - the work of stories. May 2005. PDF, 937 Kbytes.
- Williams M., Jones O., Fleuriot C., Wood L., Children and Emerging Wireless Technologies: Investigating the Potential for Spatial Practice. Proceeding of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems. ISBN ISBN:1-58113-998-5, pp. 819–828. April 2005. No electronic version available. External information
- Wood, L., Jones, O., Fleuriot, C. and Williams, M., New Geographies of City Childhood: Wearable Computing Devices and Children's Re-inhabitations of the Urban Environment. Open Space: People Space, An International Conference on Inclusive Outdoor Environments.. October 2004. No electronic version available.
- Wood, L., Williams, M., Fleuriot, C. & Jones, O , Children's perceptions of place and space as expressed through wireless soundscapes. One Earth - Many Worlds, The 30th Congress of the International Geographical Union. August 2004. No electronic version available.
- Fleuriot, C, Jones, O. & Williams, M, Wearable Computing And The Geographies Of Urban Childhood: Working With Children To Explore The Potential Of New Technology. Small Users, Big Ideas: Interaction Design and Childhood 2003 Conference, University of Central Lancashire. June 2003. No electronic version available.
- M Williams, C Fleuriot, J Reid, R Hull, K Facer, O Jones, Mobile Bristol: A New Sense Of Place. 4th International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing (UBICOMP 2002), Adjunct Proceedings. Peter Ljungstrandand, Lars Erik Holmquist, (eds.), pp. 27–28. September 2002. No electronic version available.
- Constance Fleuriot, Mobile Bristol. Proceedings 11th International Symposium on Electronic Art, ISEA 2002, pp. 1–2. September 2002. No electronic version available.
- Terryl Bacon, Martin Rieser, Constance Fleuriot, , Do engineers and artists make good love objects ? (panel session). Proceedings of the 3rd conference on Creativity & cognition. ISBN 1-58113-078-3, pp. 28–29. October 1999. No electronic version available. External information
- Constance Fleuriot, John F. Meech, Peter Thomas, Diaries as family communication tools. CHI 98 conference summary on Human factors in computing systems. ISBN 1-58113-028-7, pp. 361–362. May 1998. No electronic version available. External information
- Ship of Fools, Multimedia and Interactivity, The Makers' Perspective. Seminar series The Story Telling Machine- Talking About the Impact of Digital Technologies on Narrative, Watershed Media Centre, Bristol.. June 1996. No electronic version available. External information
- Fleuriot. C, Lees, D.Y., Macredie, R.D., Th, Interface Engineering in an Office Information Appliance. CHI95 Human Factors in Computing Conference, Conference companion on Human factors in computing systems. ISBN 0-89791-755-3, pp. 242–243. May 1995. No electronic version available.