Publications by Bruno Golenia
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Bruno Golenia that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Ksenia Shalonova, Bruno Golenia, Weakly Supervised Morphology Learning for Agglutinating Languages Using Small Training Sets. COLING, 2010, pp. 976–983. November 2010. No electronic version available.
- Bruno Golenia, Sebastian Spiegler, Peter Flach, Unsupervised Morpheme Discovery with Ungrade. Multilingual Information Access Evaluation. February 2010. PDF, 129 Kbytes.
- Sebastian Spiegler, Bruno Golenia, Peter Flach, Unsupervised Word Decomposition with the Promodes Algorithm. Chapter in Multilingual Information Access Evaluation, Lecture Notes in Computer Science. February 2010. PDF, 277 Kbytes.
- Peter Flach, Sebastian Spiegler, Bruno Golenia, Simon Price, John Guiver, Ralf Herbrich, Thore Graepel, Mohammed J. Zaki, Novel Tools To Streamline the Conference Review Process: Experiences from SIGKDD'09. SIGKDD Explorations, 11(2). ISSN 19310145, pp. 62–67. December 2009. PDF, 307 Kbytes.
- Bruno Golenia, Sebastian Spiegler, Peter Flach, UNGRADE: UNsupervised GRAph DEcomposition. Working Notes for the CLEF 2009 Workshop, Corfu, Greece. September 2009. PDF, 71 Kbytes. External information
- Sebastian Spiegler, Bruno Golenia, Peter Flach, Promodes: A probabilistic generative model for word decompositions. Working Notes for the CLEF 2009 Workshop, Corfu, Greece. September 2009. PDF, 399 Kbytes. External information
- Oliver Ray, Bruno Golenia, A Neural Network Approach for First-Order Abductive Inference. IJCAI09 Workshop on Neural-Symbolic Learning and Reasoning. July 2009. PDF, 259 Kbytes.
- Ksenia Shalonova, Bruno Golenia, Peter Flach, Towards Learning Morphology for Under-Resourced Fusional and Agglutinating Languages. IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, 17(5), pp. 956–965. July 2009. No electronic version available.