Publications by Jose Martinez Carranza
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Jose Martinez Carranza that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Jose Martinez Carranza, Andrew Calway, Walterio Mayol-Cuevas, Enhancing 6D visual relocalisation with depth cameras. International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems IROS. November 2013. No electronic version available.
- Jose Martinez Carranza, Walterio Mayol-Cuevas, Real-Time Continuous 6D Relocalisation for Depth Cameras. Robotics Science and Systems Workshop on Multi VIew Geometry in RObotics. June 2013. PDF, 4435 Kbytes.
- Osian Haines, Jose Martinez Carranza, Andrew Calway, Visual mapping using learned structural priors. International Conference on Robotics and Automation. May 2013. PDF, 1990 Kbytes.
- Jose Martinez Carranza, Efficient Monocular SLAM by Using a Structure-Driven Mapping. PhD thesis. University of Bristol. May 2012. PDF, 27079 Kbytes.
- Jose Martinez Carranza, Andrew Calway, Efficient Visual Odometry Using a Structure-Driven Temporal Map. International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) . May 2012. PDF, 1833 Kbytes.
- Jose Martinez Carranza, Andrew Calway, Unifying Planar and Point Mapping in Monocular SLAM. British Machine Vision Conference. September 2010. PDF, 7548 Kbytes. External information
- Jose Martinez Carranza, Andrew Calway, Efficiently Increasing Map Density in Visual SLAM Using Planar Features with Adaptive Measurement. British Machine Vision Conference. September 2009. PDF, 6988 Kbytes. External information
- Jose Martinez Carranza, Andrew Calway, Appearance Based Extraction of Planar Structure in Monocular SLAM. 16th Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis. ISBN 3-642-02229-4/0302-9743, pp. 269–278. June 2009. PDF, 445 Kbytes. External information