Publications by Ben Daubney
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Ben Daubney that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Ben Daubney, Using Low-Level Motion for High-Level Vision. PhD thesis. Univeristy of Bristol. November 2009. PDF, 12622 Kbytes.
- Ben Daubney, David Gibson, Neill Campbell, Monocular 3D Human Pose Estimation using Sparse Motion Features. IEEE worshop on Tracking Humans for Evaluation of their Motion in Image Sequences 2009 - Held in conjunction with ICCV. October 2009. PDF, 2218 Kbytes.
- Ben Daubney, David Gibson, Neill Campbell, Real Time Pose Estimation of Articulated Objects using Low-Level Motion. IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. July 2008. PDF, 1681 Kbytes.
- Ben Daubney, David Gibson, Neill Campbell, Using Low-Level Motion to Estimate Gait Phase. International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications, pp. 496–501. January 2008. PDF, 337 Kbytes.
- Ben Daubney, David Gibson, Neill Campbell, Estimating Gait Phase using Low-Level Motion. IEEE Workshop on Motion and Video Computing. ISBN 978-1-4244-2001-8. January 2008. PDF, 580 Kbytes.