Publications by Tarek Abudawood
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Tarek Abudawood that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Tarek Abudawood, Multi-class Subgroup Discovery: Heuristics, Algorithms and Predictiveness. PhD thesis. University of Bristol, Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Engineering. April 2011. PDF, 1541 Kbytes.
- Tarek Abudawood, Peter Flach, First-Order Multi-class Subgroup Discovery. The 5th Starting AI Researchers' Symposium (STAIRS'10). Thomas Ågotnes, (eds.). ISBN 978-1-60750-675-1, pp. 1–12. January 2011. PDF, 163 Kbytes.
- Tarek Abudawood, Peter Flach, Selection of Seed Examples in ILP. The 3rd York Doctoral Symposium on Computing (YDS'10), pp. 29–38. November 2010. No electronic version available. External information
- Tarek Abudawood, Peter Flach, Exploiting the High Predictive Power of Multi-class Subgroups. JMLR Workshop and Conference Proceedings Volume 13: 2nd Asian Conference on Machine Learning (ACML'10). Masashi Sugiyama , Qiang Yang, (eds.), pp. 177–192. November 2010. PDF, 160 Kbytes. External information
- Tarek Abudawood, Peter Flach, The Advantages of Seed Examples in First-Order Multi-class Subgroup Discovery. The 19th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI'10), pp. 1113–1114. August 2010. PDF, 90 Kbytes.
- Tarek Abudawood, Peter Flach, Learning Multi-class Theories in ILP. The 20th International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming (ILP'10). June 2010. PDF, 98 Kbytes.
- Tarek Abudawood, Peter Flach, Evaluation Measures for Multi-class Subgroup Discovery. The European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (ECML/PKDD'09), pp. 35–50. September 2009. PDF, 188 Kbytes.