Publications by Izdihar Jamil
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Izdihar Jamil that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Izdihar Jamil, Mark Perry, Kenton O'Hara, Abhijit Karnik, Mark Marshall, Swathi Jha, Sanjay Gupta, Sriram Subramanian, Group Interaction on Interactive Multi-touch Tables by Children in India. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Interaction Design and Children. ISBN 978-1-4503-1007-9, pp. 224–227. June 2012. PDF, 1587 Kbytes. External information
- David Coyle, Izdihar Jamil, Sriram Subramanian, Tabletops and Therapeutic Interactions. Surface Learning Workshop, . March 2012. PDF, 321 Kbytes.
- Izdihar Jamil, Sriram Subramanian, The Impact of Interactive Tables and Multiple Surfaces Technologies Towards Communication and Learning. Surface Learning Workshop, . March 2012. PDF, 113 Kbytes.
- Izdihar Jamil, Kenton O'Hara, Mark Perry, Abhijit Karnik, Sriram Subramanian, The Effects of Interaction Techniques on Talk Patterns in Collaborative Peer Learning around Interactive Tables. Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. ISBN 978-1-4503-0228-9, pp. 3043–3052. May 2011. PDF, 381 Kbytes. External information
- Izdihar Jamil, Abhijit Karnik, Mark Marshall, Sriram Subramanian, Communication Patterns in Collaborative Peer Learning around Interactive Tables. In CHI 2011 Workshop on Child Computer Interaction on UI Technologies and their Impact on Educational Pedagogy. April 2011. PDF, 297 Kbytes.
- Izdihar Jamil, Communication around Interactive Table. , University of Bristol. November 2009. PDF, 302 Kbytes.
- Izdihar Jamil, Jason Alexander, Sriram Subramanian, Talking Children and Tables: Conversation Styles of Children around Interactive and Non-Interactive Tables. , University of Bristol. November 2009. PDF, 626 Kbytes.
- Izdihar Jamil, Sriram Subramanian, Forms of Visibility and Intrusion in learning. CSTR-09-005, University of Bristol. October 2009. PDF, 64 Kbytes.