Publications by Denis Chekhlov
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Denis Chekhlov that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Denis Chekhlov, Towards Robust Data Association in Real-time Visual SLAM. PhD thesis. University of Bristol. September 2009. PDF, 24071 Kbytes.
- Andrew P. Gee, Denis Chekhlov, Andrew Calway, Walterio Mayol-Cuevas, Discovering Higher Level Structure in Visual SLAM. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 24(5). ISSN 1552-3098, pp. 980–990. October 2008. PDF, 1373 Kbytes. External information
- Denis Chekhlov, Walterio Mayol-Cuevas, Andrew Calway, Appearance Based Indexing for Relocalisation in Real-Time Visual SLAM. 19th Bristish Machine Vision Conference. ISBN 978-1-901725-36-0, pp. 363–372. September 2008. PDF, 863 Kbytes. External information
- Denis Chekhlov, Andrew Gee, Andrew Calway, Walterio Mayol-Cuevas, Ninja on a Plane: Automatic Discovery of Physical Planes for Augmented Reality Using Visual SLAM. International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR). November 2007. PDF, 802 Kbytes.
- Andrew P. Gee, Denis Chekhlov, Walterio Mayol, Andrew Calway, Discovering Planes and Collapsing the State Space in Visual SLAM. Proceedings of the 18th British Machine Vision Conference. September 2007. PDF, 440 Kbytes. External information
- Denis Chekhlov, Mark Pupilli, Walterio Mayol-Cuevas, Andrew Calway, Robust Real-Time Visual SLAM Using Scale Prediction and Exemplar Based Feature Description. IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. June 2007. PDF, 2721 Kbytes. External information