Publications by Jiaxiang Zhang
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Jiaxiang Zhang that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Jiaxiang Zhang, Rafal Bogacz, Bounded Ornstein-Uhlenbeck models for two-choice time controlled tasks. Journal of Mathematical Psychology, 54, pp. 322–333. May 2010. PDF, 420 Kbytes.
- Jiaxiang Zhang, Rafal Bogacz, Optimal decision making on the basis of evidence represented in spike trains. Neural Computation, 22, pp. 1113–1148. May 2010. No electronic version available. External information
- Jiaxiang Zhang, Rafal Bogacz, Philip Holmes, A comparison of bounded diffusion models for choice in time controlled tasks. Journal of Mathematical Psychology, 53, pp. 231–241. August 2009. No electronic version available.
- Jiaxiang Zhang, Rafal Bogacz, Superior Colliculus and Basal Ganglia Control the Saccadic Response in Motion Discrimination Tasks. 1st International Conference on Cognitive Neurodynamics, pp. 475–479. November 2007. No electronic version available.
- Rafal Bogacz, Marius Usher, Jiaxiang Zhang, James L. McClelland, Extending a biologically inspired model of choice: multi-alternatives, nonlinearity and value-based multidimensional choice. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, Series B, 362, pp. 1655–1670. August 2007. PDF, 589 Kbytes.