Publications by Simon Price
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Simon Price that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Covington, MA, Bagnara, R, O'Keefe, RA, Wielemaker, J, Price, S, Coding Guidelines for Prolog. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, 12(6). ISSN 1471-0684, pp. 889–927. November 2012. PDF, 316 Kbytes. External information
- Simon Price, Peter Flach, Sebastian Spiegler, Christopher Bailey, Nikki Rogers, SubSift web services and workflows for profiling and comparing scientists and their published works. Future Generation Computing Systems, 29(2). ISSN 0167-739X, pp. 569–581. February 2012. PDF, 786 Kbytes. External information
- Simon Price, Peter Flach, Sebastian Spiegler, Christopher Bailey, Nikki Rogers, SubSift web services and workflows for profiling and comparing scientists and their published works. The 6th IEEE International Conference on e-Science (e-Science 2010), Brisbane, Australia. ISBN 9780769542904, pp. 182–189. December 2010. PDF, 696 Kbytes.
- Simon Price, Peter A. Flach, Sebastian Spiegler, SubSift: a novel application of the vector space model to support the academic peer review process. Workshop on Applications of Pattern Analysis (WAPA 2010), Windsor, UK. ISSN 19387228, pp. 20–27. September 2010. PDF, 461 Kbytes.
- Peter Flach, Sebastian Spiegler, Bruno Golenia, Simon Price, John Guiver, Ralf Herbrich, Thore Graepel, Mohammed J. Zaki, Novel Tools To Streamline the Conference Review Process: Experiences from SIGKDD'09. SIGKDD Explorations, 11(2). ISSN 19310145, pp. 62–67. December 2009. PDF, 307 Kbytes.
- Simon Price, Peter Flach, Querying and Merging Heterogeneous Data by Approximate Joins on Higher-Order Terms. Proceedings 18th International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming. ISBN 9783540859277, pp. 226–243. August 2008. PDF, 331 Kbytes. External information
- Simon Price, A review of the state of the art in Machine Learning on the Semantic Web. , Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. October 2004. PDF, 227 Kbytes.
- Simon Price, A Review of the State of the Art of Machine Learning on the Semantic Web. Proceedings of 2003 UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence. ISSN 0862925371, pp. 292–299. September 2003. PDF, 120 Kbytes.
- Simon Price, Ian M. Marshall, Cost of Migrating Large-Scale Computer Assisted Learning (CAL) Software to Web Delivery. European Journal of Open and Distance Learning, 5(2). ISSN 10275207. December 2001. No electronic version available. External information
- Simon Price, Ian M. Marshall, Cost of Migrating Large-Scale Computer Assisted Learning (CAL) Software to Web Delivery. 4th international workshop on Interactive Computer Aided Learning (ICL2001). ISSN 3933146674. February 2001. PDF, 311 Kbytes.
- Simon Price, Managing Large Scale Multimedia Development Projects. Chapter in Current Practice In Multimedia Education. Robin Bradbeer, (eds.). ISSN 962937045X, pp. 1–17. October 1999. No electronic version available.
- Simon Price, Managing Large-scale Multimedia Development Projects. International Journal of Engineering Education, 14(6). ISSN 0949149X, pp. 407–418. June 1998. PDF, 235 Kbytes. External information
- Ian M. Marshall, Simon Price, Patricia I. Dugard, William B. Samson, Code-based analysis of the development effort of a large scale courseware project. Information and Software Technology, 9(8). ISSN 09505849, pp. 541–549. August 1997. PDF, 890 Kbytes. External information
- Simon Price, Structured Testing for Multimedia Authoring. European Conference on Software Testing Analysis and Reviews, RAI, Amsterdam. December 1996. No electronic version available.
- Simon Price, Li Lin Cheah, Phil J. Hobbs, Software Quality Management in End-User Programming. Fourth International Conference on Software Quality Management, Queen's College, Cambridge, UK. ISSN 1860580319, pp. 485–493. September 1996. PDF, 443 Kbytes.