Publications by Simon Price
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Simon Price that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Simon Price, Peter A Flach, A higher-order data flow model for heterogeneous Big Data. IEEE International Conference on Big Data (BigData 2013). ISBN 978-1-4799-1292-6, pp. 569–573. October 2013. PDF, 194 Kbytes. External information
- Simon Price, Peter Flach, Mining and Mapping the Research Landscape. Digital Research 2013. September 2013. PDF, 277 Kbytes.
- Simon Price, Peter A. Flach, A Relational Algebra for Basic Terms in a Higher-Order Logic. CSTR-13-004, University of Bristol. July 2013. PDF, 216 Kbytes.
- Simon Price, Peter Flach, Sebastian Spiegler, Christopher Bailey, Nikki Rogers, SubSift web services and workflows for profiling and comparing scientists and their published works. Future Generation Computing Systems, 29(2). ISSN 0167-739X, pp. 569–581. February 2013. PDF, 786 Kbytes. External information
- Covington, MA, Bagnara, R, O'Keefe, RA, Wielemaker, J, Price, S, Coding Guidelines for Prolog. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, 12(6). ISSN 1471-0684, pp. 889–927. November 2012. PDF, 316 Kbytes. External information
- Simon Price, Peter Flach, Sebastian Spiegler, Christopher Bailey, Nikki Rogers, SubSift web services and workflows for profiling and comparing scientists and their published works. The 6th IEEE International Conference on e-Science (e-Science 2010), Brisbane, Australia. ISBN 9780769542904, pp. 182–189. December 2010. PDF, 696 Kbytes.
- Simon Price, Peter A. Flach, Sebastian Spiegler, SubSift: a novel application of the vector space model to support the academic peer review process. Workshop on Applications of Pattern Analysis (WAPA 2010), Windsor, UK. ISSN 19387228, pp. 20–27. September 2010. PDF, 461 Kbytes.
- Peter Flach, Sebastian Spiegler, Bruno Golenia, Simon Price, John Guiver, Ralf Herbrich, Thore Graepel, Mohammed J. Zaki, Novel Tools To Streamline the Conference Review Process: Experiences from SIGKDD'09. SIGKDD Explorations, 11(2). ISSN 19310145, pp. 62–67. December 2009. PDF, 307 Kbytes.
- Simon Price, Structured Testing for Multimedia Authoring. European Conference on Software Testing Analysis and Reviews, RAI, Amsterdam. December 1996. No electronic version available.
- Simon Price, Li Lin Cheah, Phil J. Hobbs, Software Quality Management in End-User Programming. Fourth International Conference on Software Quality Management, Queen's College, Cambridge, UK. ISSN 1860580319, pp. 485–493. September 1996. PDF, 443 Kbytes.