Publications by Gavin Ellis
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Gavin Ellis that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Gavin Ellis, Alan Chalmers, Kurt Debattista, The Effect of Rotational Ego-Motion on the Perception of High Fidelity Animations. APGV 2006. July 2006. PDF, 351 Kbytes.
- Gavin Ellis, Alan Chalmers, The Effect of Translational Ego-Motion on the Perception of High Fidelity Animations. Spring Conference on Computer Graphics,. April 2006. PDF, 780 Kbytes.
- Gavin Ellis, Generation of High Fidelity Graphics for Simulator Environments. Driving Simulator Conference North America 2005. December 2005. PDF, 1334 Kbytes.
- Tertia Barnett, Alan Chalmers, Marga D�az-Andreu, Gavin Ellis, Peter Longhurst, Kate Sharpe, Immo Trinks, 3D Laser Scanning For Recording and Monitoring Rock Art Erosion. International Newsletter on Rock Art, 41, pp. 25–29. April 2005. No electronic version available. External information
- Tertia Barnett, Alan Chalmers, Marga D�az-Andreu, Gavin Ellis, Richard Gillibrand, Peter Longhurst, Kate Sharpe, Immo Trinks, Breaking through Rock Art Recording: Three-dimensional Laser Scanning of Prehistoric Rock Art. VAST2004, pp. 70–71. December 2004. No electronic version available.