Publications by Kate Devlin
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Kate Devlin that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Kate Devlin, A review of tone reproduction techniques. CSTR-02-005, Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. November 2002. PDF, 100 Kbytes.
- Kate Devlin, Alan Chalmers, Duncan Brown, Predictive lighting and perception in archaeological representations. UNESCO "World Heritage in the Digital Age" 30th Anniversary Digital Congress. October 2002. No electronic version available.
- Kate Devlin, Alan Chalmers, Alexander Wilkie, Werner Purgathofer, STAR: Tone Reproduction and Physically Based Spectral Rendering. State of the Art Reports, Eurographics 2002. Dieter Fellner, Roberto Scopignio, (eds.), pp. 101–123. September 2002. PDF, 476 Kbytes.
- Alan Chalmers, Kate Devlin, Recreating the Past. ACM SIGGRAPH. July 2002. No electronic version available.
- Kate Devlin, Alan Chalmers, A new perspective on the past: interdisciplinary research in computer science and archaeology. The Newsletter of the Institute of Archaeologists of Ireland Ltd. Sean Kirwan, (eds.). ISSN 1649-1882, pp. 11–11. February 2002. No electronic version available. External information