Publications by Patrick Ledda
This is a list of all publications (co-)authored by Patrick Ledda that are contained in the publications database of the Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol. To perform an alternative search of the publications database, please go to the publications database home page.
- Francesco Banterle, Patrick Ledda, Kurt Debattista, Alan Chalmers, Inverse tone mapping. Proceedings of the 4th international conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques in Australasia and Southeast Asia. ISBN 1-59593-564-9, pp. 349 –356 . December 2006. No electronic version available. External information
- Patrick Ledda, High Dynamic Range Displays. PRESENCE MIT Press, . December 2006. No electronic version available.
- Alan Chalmers, Ioannis Roussos, Patrick Ledda, Authentic Illumination of Archaeological Site Reconstructions. CGIV'2006: IS&T's Third European Conference on Color in Graphics, Imaging and Vision. June 2006. No electronic version available.
- Patrick Ledda, Alan Chalmers, Tom Troscianko, Helge Seetzen, Evaluation of Tone Mapping Operators using a High Dynamic Range Display. ACM SIGGRAPH 2005, LA.. August 2005. PDF, 1571 Kbytes.
- Patrick Ledda, Luis Paulo dos Santos, Alan Chalmers, A Local Model of Eye Adaptation for High Dynamic Range. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Computer Graphics, Virtual Reality, Visualisation and Interaction in Africa. AFRIGRAPH2004.. November 2004. PDF, 959 Kbytes.
- Patrick Ledda, Alan Chalmers, Helge Seetzen, HDR Displays: a Validation Against Reality. In IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics 2004. October 2004. PDF, 536 Kbytes.
- Peter Longhurst, Patrick Ledda, Alan Chalmers, Psychophysically based Artistic Techniques for Increased Percieved Realism of Virtual Environments. AFFRIGRAPH 2003, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Graphics, Virtual Reality, Visualisation and Interaction in Africa. ISBN 1-58113-643-9, pp. 123–131. February 2003. PDF, 8961 Kbytes. External information
- Patrick Ledda, Greg Ward, Alan Chalmers, A Wide Field, High Dynamic Range Stereographic Viewer. GRAPHITE 2003, Melbourne.. January 2003. No electronic version available. External information
- Kirsten Cater, Alan Chalmers, Patrick Ledda, Selective Quality Rendering by Exploiting Human Inattentional Blindness: Looking but not Seeing. Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology 2002, pp. 17–24. November 2002. PDF, 1484 Kbytes.
- Patrick Ledda, Greg Ward, Alan Chalmers, Perceptual Tone Mapping Operators for High Dynamic Range Scenes. SIGGRAPH 2002 - Conference Abstracts and Applications. Doug Roble, (eds.), pp. 229–229. August 2002. PDF, 785 Kbytes.