The Eleventh British Machine Vision Conference
University of Bristol
11-14 September 2000
D E M O N S T R A T I O N S
Demonstrations will take place in the East Foyer, Chemistry Building, just outside the main conference lecture theatre. Each demonstration will be judged by a panel of judges on its technical and presentation merits. A prize of 200 pounds will be awarded to the best demonstration at the Conference Dinner.
Wednesday 13th 11:00 - 12:30
- J Maciel and J Costeira, Robust Point Correspondence by Concave Minimisation, Instituto de Sistemas e Robotica, Portugal
- E Grossman and J Victor - Dual Representations for Vision-based 3D Reconstruction, IST, Portugal
- R Cucchiara, M Piccaedi, and A Prati, Focus based Feature Extraction for Pallets Recognition, Universita di Modena, Italy
- I Karaulova, P Hall, and A Marshall, A Hierarchical Model of Dynamics for Tracking People with a Single Video Camera, University of Cardiff, UK
- D Gibson, N Campbell, C Dalton, and B Thomas, Extraction of Motion Data from Image Sequences to Assist Animators, University of Bristol, UK
Last modified August 2000.
© 2000 University of Bristol